1. A realtor is a trained professional who works towards the successful sale of your home. They know the real estate market in your area, and can help you price your home so it sells.
2. It's estimated that 80% of buyers purchase a home through a realtor. If you are not working with an agent, you run the risk of missing out on those potential buyers.
3. Realtor have connections with other realtors and will share your listing by word-of-mouth. This can be an extremely effective way to attract potential buyers.
4. Realtors have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which is a database of available homes that other real estate agents have access to. MLS also feeds into other sites like Zillow and Realtor.com., which ensures that buyers are seeing your home.
5. An experienced agent will help you get your home ready for the sale by walking through and make suggestions of possible improvements that will help sell your home.
6. If repairs or issues arise, realtors have referrals of qualified contractors, electricians, plumbers and home inspectors.
7. Realtors negotiate with potential buyers on your behalf. If there is a demanding buyer, your realtor will help you navigate the process.
To learn how we can assist, please give us at (414) 861-0387.